PhD student at Université de Bordeaux
Laboratoire de l’Intégration du Matériau au Système (UMR 5218)
Inria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest
Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux (UMR 5251)
Université de Bordeaux
351 cours de la Libération
33405 TALENCE CEDEX
Thesis : "Planning for vehicle routing with transshipment in city logistics: approaches based on exact methods of mathematical optimization."Team PSP (IMS) & Team RealOpt (Inria & IMB) - Université de Bordeaux
Research & Development Engineer
- G. Marques, R. Sadykov, JC. Deschamps, R. Dupas An improved branch-cut-and-price algorithm for the two-echelon capacitated vehicle routing problem [HAL]
SoftwaresI am a main contributor of following projects :
- Coluna.jl - A generic branch-and-cut-and-price framework in julia
- DynamicSparseArrays.jl - Packed Memory Array and Packed Compressed Sparse Row Matrix for julia
- BlockDecomposition.jl - Extension of JuMP to model decomposable mathematical programs (using Benders or Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition paradigm)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niterói, Brazil - Aug. 19 to Nov. 19 (grant from Idex Bordeaux)
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba, João Pessoa, Brazil - one week in Aug. 19 (grant from Idex Bordeaux)
- JuMP-dev call, "Design and features of Coluna v0.3.1", June 26, 2020
- ROADEF 2020, "Two-echelon capacitated vehicle routing problem with time-windows", Montpellier, France, February 19, 2020
- Autumn school on advanced BCP tools, "Two-Echelon Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem", Paris, France, November 22, 2019
- VeRoLog 2019, "A Branch-and-Cut-and-Price algorithm for theTwo-Echelon Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem", Seville, Spain, June 3, 2019
- ROADEF 2019, "New valid inequalities for the Two-Echelon Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem", Le Havre, France, February 28, 2019
- ISMP 2018, "Method Benchmarking for Two-Echelon Capacitated Vehicle Routing", Bordeaux, France, July 6, 2018
- 2nd annual JuMP-dev workshop, "Modeling decomposable Mixed Integer Programs", Bordeaux, France, June 27, 2018.
- Productique seminar "Planning of two-tiered distribution systems in city logistics", IMS, Bordeaux, France, January 12, 2018.
- Optimal seminar "The Julia interface for the Resource Constrained Shortest Path Solver implemented in BaPCod", IMB, Bordeaux, France, November 10, 2017.
- 8th Winter School on Network Optimization, Estoril, Portugal, January 14 to 18, 2019
- International Spring School on Integrated Operational Problems, Troyes, France, May 14 to 16, 2018
- ROADEF 2018, Lorient, France, February 21 to 23, 2018
- JuliaCon 2017, Berkeley, USA, June 20 to 24, 2017.